It's a bit like a YouTube video dictionary. I've just been having a quick browse and I love it. Great site for native and non native speakers of English. Also great collection of different accents. Even a few 'celebrities' thrown in!
Marvelous. Just love it.
- 12 Second Video Clips for EFL ESL
- Tutorial: Using Videos from YouTube
- Multi Player Vocabulary Revision
- Multimedia wordsearch
- Animating vocabulary
- Sending Bubble Joy to your EFL / ESL Students
- Microblogging for EFL with Plurk
- Great Video Commenting Tool
- Video conferencing for EFL
- Send Free Video Messages